Have a look at Tunesmith instead!
Blahtune is currently at version A# (the A is for Albinoni)
5/29/98 Added ihop.tune and macros, from TFM Easter demo.
10/31/97 Added Halloween tune.
- Two new players
- A blahtune profiler
- A slightly updated manual (added some Pink Floyd examples to the
theory section, if you care)
- A short document of tips for creating
instruments and SID sounds.
- The SID primer, an introduction to SID
(from disC=overy issue #2)
9/12 Added tune from Cool World.
8/13 Added a new tune! In related news, a new tool for making tunes more
raster-friendly is now on the drawing boards... :)
7/14 Updated quickref
7/4 It seems that some computers don't like a # in the filename, so it
has been renamed
Last revised: 11/26/97
Tunes/macros for you to download: (from BASIC, type SYS 4102)
The players section --
READMEs, source, and binaries.
Documentation (plain ascii text)
- Player (please see players section)
- boot.s Old boot file
- link2.names Linker file to create executable
- playvars.i.s Player variables
- Disk i/o and (replacement) kernal routines
- (Interrupt handler)
- (Macro Manager)
- (Text editor)
- (Instrument editor)
Stephen L. Judd