As the sign on Ronald Reagan's desk said,
"It Can Be Done" -- jpeg on a stock machine.
OK folks, this is the end! As of 12/23 there will probably be no
further jpx/y/z development! Three major bugs were fixed in the decoder,
and it now works with every image I have -- grayscale, Photoshop, the works!
JPX/Y/Z have served their purpose well, and the time has come to move on
to the next phase of the project.
There will undoubtably be periodic updates of this page, as different
renderers etc. are written, when source code is released, etc. But for
jpx, well, this is the end (sniff!).
Yes, at long, long last, thousands of gigs of Hot Teen Action are accessible
to C64 users.
The ruling render code is by Adrian Gonzalez (email@example.com).
The nice pics above are from Mark Seelye (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Long live the 64!
- 5/29 Source code released.
- 4/13 Added ssw slideshow program.
- 12/23 Added new version, revamped website.
- 12/9 Added some snapshots from Mark.
- 12/8 Added new IFLI version (bug fixes and improved color routine).
- 12/1 Added IFLI version.
- 11/30 REMOVED IFLI version because of a @*@$#$#&! bug that WASN'T
THERE FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!
- 11/30 Added IFLI version.
- 11/11 New version. Yet more compatible, fixes odd column-offset
bug and last row display bug.
- 11/04 New version -- should be more compatible.
- 10/11 New version, revamped website.
(El Cheapo format).
Stephen L. Judd